Lotus

Lotus

Friday, October 12, 2007

Take Your Soapbox and Go Home.

An interesting article in the blogosphere caught my eye tonight. It touches on an old controversy and struck a chord with me. I wanted to share it here.

Is God Pro Choice?

After reading this article I find myself chuckling over the amount of people there still are out there that feel the need to push their agendas on others . I realize that, just by putting this out there, this blogger was inviting a debate. I wonder sometimes, though, if these pro lifers lurk in the shadows of blogland just waiting for a Pro Choice article to be posted so they can assert their beliefs.

For Heavens sake people, take your soapbox elsewhere. We know who you are, and we know what you think. You make it crystal clear with all the dangerous protests you stage. Please, just live and let live. Worry about yourself and let the rest of the world do the same.



No comments: