Lotus

Lotus

Monday, June 18, 2007

Snot, sweat and other body fluids....

Well, it's official. I have received my "Mom papers"

I got puked on the other day.
Yummy.

It was creepy. I swear it happened in slow motion. I was holding Mason just after his bath, rocking him to sleep and he just opened his mouth and.... out it flew. It hung in midair for a moment, just long enough for me to see where it was going to land, and then dropped. It gave me just enough time to move my arm so it landed on me (What? Not on something else? No, Must protect the furniture! ) I was then covered from neckline to waist in.... you guessed it.... baby barf.

It's official.
Puke on me before puke on anything else equals a frightening shift in priorities that no one warned me was coming.

Someone needs to warn the people....
Spread the word.

No comments: