Lotus

Lotus

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Coming through the darkness.
Yup, that's me.
A spelunker of the darkness.

I got so caught in being a victim of my situation. I was so frustrated with the lack of sleep, the constant demands on my time, the never ending list of things to accomplish that I simply had not stopped, looked up and realized where I actually was. I am in the presence of life unfolding.

Duh! How much happier a moment in your life can there possibly be?

This is MUCH easier said than it is believed, but I have finally stopped.
Looked up.
And realized.

I have it all. A home. A family of my own. A husband who loves me, maybe not perfectly, but deeply and truly. I have realized one of my dreams. I have lived in TO. I wanted to do this and I have done it. There are many people who don't have these things and I do.
I am beginning to appreciate that.

I think that seeing the naturopath has solved one of the big problems that was keeping me down. I had felt so physically awful for so long that I had lost perspective. She has given me energy. Energy has given me life again.

Good Night :) Sleep well all. My baby is, I will and I hope you do to.

No comments: